- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
$Really nice place for my makeup and beauty cleanser, nice make up products. Best place for a makeup artist dream. Expensive like 20$-1004
Sephora is great. They have a great selection and very helpful staff. I subscribe to the yearly two day shipping and it's so worth the 10$
Awesome store. I could spend all day in SEPHORA if i only had the money to do so. Makeup is a bad habit when you don't have the money haha
It's great to have a place like Sephora to go and purchase great skin care products for men. The staff is knowledgeable and very friendly.
A huge amount of makeup!!! And I love that when you go online you get free samples and there is a bunch of other codes for samples as well.
I truly LOVE shopping at Sephora, just extremely expensive for the average girl, so I don't go often. I save these trips for special items.
I love using sephora for beauty products but do not shop there often due to the price of things. I typically shop at target for everything.
High quality products. Samples are offered in the actual store. Very helpful beauticians. They carry a wide variety of different products.
I currently bought concealor from mac and i simply love it. it goes on easy it doesnt make my face look cakey i would go back and buy more
I love all their products but I will be in that store for 30 minutes looking around always walk out with a couple of things and never fails
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos