BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
Sephora is my go-to when it comes to getting new beauty products or restocking on old favorites because I like to try products before I buy them. My only problem with it is that 1) they only have % off coupons twice a year and 2) they rarely have any of the rewards shown online in-store.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Sephora is my go to for high end makeup products! They have such a variety of items such as foundations, eye shadows, primers, face masks, perfumes.. etc The price depends on the brand, on thing I love about Sephora is that you can sample anything you want, definitely recommend this store!!!
Nina M.
Sugar Land, TX
I bought Living Proof shampoo and conditioner from Sephora and I can honestly say that it was wonderful quality and that it was a great decision. It was slightly pricey, but I definitely think the extra money was worth it. I have very dry, very curly, coarse hair that's already damaged so I'm happy when I use this shampoo because I know that it's a lot of the other stuff that's on the market today.
Rachel P.
Bedford , PA
Sephora has a wide variety for your cosmetic needs. I like the way the store is set up. I wish they carried Lorac. I also wish they would make it easier to get a free beauty session... I like to have someone apply my make up and let me have a chance to try out the product before I purchase.
Kaiti M.
Commerce Twp, MI
Sephora is THE ABSOLUTE BEST. They let me have a free sample of some expensive foundation that I absolutely fell in love with. They always have the best advice to basically any question you could possibly ask and they give you free samples with everything you ever buy- both in store and online!
Zehra H.
Sephora is my go-to place for makeup. They have really nice sales associates, a fantastic return policy, and they are liberal with samples. The ultra-fluorescent lighting in the stores is an issue for me, as it gives a false impression of what the swatched makeup will look like normally. Other than that, no complaints!
Kimberly S.
Santa Monica
I love the customer service I receive at Sephora. I go here over Ulta because they take the time to match my color at no charge and shop with me personally! I also like the tutorial and walkthrough on makeup they provide. When you spend 50 dollars they do a full makeover tutorial !!! I felt so beautiful afterwards.
Alicia A.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
If you're reading reviews on whether or not you should shop at Sephora, you need to back away slowly and RUN to your nearest mall! I will say it can be a little overwhelming at times, but I always have a great experience at Sephora. Depending on the store, you can even score some samples as well!
Samantha S.
Nashua, NH
Sephora has an amazing variety of designer products and perfumes as well as body washes and care items, brushes and tools, and much more! Always a deal or reward to be had, and a designer makeup lovers dream come true! Color palettes are available to test and the employees are incredibly knowledgeable about their products.
Cynthia M.
AUSTIN, TX
Sephora is my go-to beauty store. They have everything and I love that it's all available to swatch and test. The staff is super knowledgable and always willing to give samples. Their rewards program is great--I always get to try new products that way. Also a very helpful return policy.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?