- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
i love it, just love it!!!!! they have mi favorite eyeshadow palettel (Limited Edition) the Alice Through The Looking Glass by Urban Decay
I recently brought kat don d lock it foundation I love it. It has great coverage. The workers were awesome, helping me find my exact color.
I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples.
I love Sephora! Going into the store is like a kid going into a candy store. It's always so tempting and I want to buy one of everything!!
Waz just there today. Honestly theys highlights are what i die for. Sepora is definitely one of the best makeup brands you can find easily.
Really great store, has all of the top makeup brands. Buying from Sephora online is always great because of the three free samples you get!
I love that they are always pretty stocked on items and the staff is always helping out. They greet customers and check out what they need.
I love makeup and I freaking love sephora but sometimes my makeup comes smashed from their website so I've learned to only buy in stores :)
Sephora is like a makeup junkies playground. Everywhere you look there is skincare, haircare, makeup. Everytime I go I find something new.
They always have the product that I am looking for and the staff there is always nice and willing to help me out with any questions I have.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos