BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sarah W.
Batavia, NY
I could spend the rest of my life in Sephora, every time I step foot in the store I never want to leave. They have an amazing variety of brands and high quality products I love. Great to go and look at the high quality products you want to make sure they're worth your money before buying.
Isabelle M.
Brookings, SD
Just walking into this store is like heaven for a lady who loves her makeup. There are so many products everywhere and you just want to try them all!!! The employees have always been very friendly and willing to help! They are educated on their products and know where anything is located in the store.
Kaiti M.
Commerce Twp, MI
Sephora is THE ABSOLUTE BEST. They let me have a free sample of some expensive foundation that I absolutely fell in love with. They always have the best advice to basically any question you could possibly ask and they give you free samples with everything you ever buy- both in store and online!
Kobra D.
Monticello, IN
Sephora has the best of the best products. I can always count on new things. I love having such an amazing variety! I wish there were coupons and sales more often. Sales would help me to spend more there. I will continue to be a loyal customer as I am able. I would do more with coupons.
Ashleigh B.
Brandon, MS
Sephora is the best. Their consultants are the greatest as well. They have great knowledge of the products they sell, and are more than willing to help you find exactly what you're looking for. They also have a great return policy if the product wasn't exactly what you were looking for!
Nicole H.
love this store, but a lot of the time I can find the same products for cheaper at Ulta. I do love their own brand, though. Sephora lipstick and brushes really help me in a pinch, and they're more affordable than some other generic brands. Love coming here on the weekends to treat myself.
Samantha S.
Nashua, NH
Sephora has an amazing variety of designer products and perfumes as well as body washes and care items, brushes and tools, and much more! Always a deal or reward to be had, and a designer makeup lovers dream come true! Color palettes are available to test and the employees are incredibly knowledgeable about their products.
Michelle H.
Vestavia, AL
I always pick up my birthday gift when that comes around and while I'm there, I usually treat myself. Because of the quality of products found here, the prices are higher than I tend to spend on myself for beauty products, but it's nice to treat myself to something every once in a while.
Megan N.
Bridgeport, IL
I recently tried the GLAMGLOW Volcasmic Matte Glow Moisturizer after being sadly disappointed in the Bobbi Brown face paste. The smell is DIVINE and I really like the way it makes my skin feel. Thus far, I've primarily used this at night, but have recently started using the morning as well. I still use a pore minimizing primer in my problem areas, but overall, I am very pleased with this product!
Lori W.
Seattle, WA
I bought the men's cologne sampler for my husband this Christmas. This handsome shaving kit comes with 10 samples of best selling colognes and a voucher for a full size cologne of choice. My husband and I have had so much fun sampling the different scents and trying to decide which one too choose. All have been delicious! My husband said this was one of his favorite Xmas gifts. Highly recommend!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?