- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love sephora. Its my go to place to shop. High end makeup made affordable. The tarte line is one of my fav's and sephora always has what i want
Sephora is awesome it's a great place to go and grave product I love this store it has so many options that it almost makes it difficult to ahop😂
I love the naked basics eyeshadow! It is my absolute favorite. It's so tiny that I can throw in my bag whenever but also lasts a very long time!
Sephora is a great place to shop with a number of different products. I love their Mac section ! And I love getting make up trials at the store!
Sephora has all the products that are popular and the store makes them easily accessible. The makeup artists are also very helpful and creative.
Everytime I go in, the associates are so helpful and knowledgeable. The downside is I always leave with more things than I intended to purchase 😣
i could shop at sephora for hours i love looking at all the make up they have in there i cant really pick one thing that i buy there that my fav.
I bought a brow pencil from Sephora a few weeks back and it was amazing, reminded me of the Brow Wiz, and I love it! Definitely another purchase.
Sephora is a one stop shop for all your beauty needs. The individuals working are always helpful and willing to find what products work for you!
I bought Marc Jacobs velvet lash because the employee said it was great for thin short lashes. However, they were wrong, it was a waste of money.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos