BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Melissa Z.
Besides being one of the best stores when it comes to makeup, they are also incredibly helpful. I recently ran in for help when I realized I forgot my makeup before an important event. They quickly helped me perfect my makeup and sent me out the door with some samples to touch up throughout the night
Betsy G.
I have always received great service while shopping in store. The website is easy to navigate and is responsible for many impulse purchases lol. They help me with any questions I can't seem to answer. Being comfortable in the store and helpful employees helped me get interested in make up more than ever before.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
Love love love this store!! I spend way too much there. It's easy to spend money there! I do like the Sephora brand products they work very well for the price!! Love it! If you are a major makeup junkie like me you will LOVE Sephora! I really like that you can get samples and try before you buy!!
Danielle O.
Princeton, NC
I love Sephora! It is my go-to when I need quality cosmetics. They carry a wide variety of high end make-up and skincare, and they also have their own line of products which has some really great stuff as well. Not to mention they have an amazing rewards program, and give out tons of free samples.
Kaylee F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Great customer service and very friendly employees. Makeup stores like MAC are intimidating to me, but I've never had a bad experience at Sephora. Their online and call center are especially great. I purchased some products online but they never arrived and the shipping information was not updating. They were quick to admit the package was lost and would be more than happy to ship another one out immediately!
India M.
Moultrie, GA
The shopping experience depends on the store, but I've never had any bad ones. Sephora is a one stop shop for all the things you need (and some you didn't know you needed). They'll give you a tester of pretty much anything which is so important. I could spend days in this store and still be happy.
Grace C.
Seattle, WA
I love sephora. This is my candyland. I could literally spend all day here. The best part is that everyone is so nice. The testers are great and I love the fact that you can get samples of everything possible. Even better is when you checkout the good cashiers will fill your bag with even more samples.
Katie W.
Lenexa, KS
My work friends and I will occasionally stop by here on our lunch breaks and get ourselves in trouble with our boyfriends for spending too much money. I LOVE this place and all of the options and scents and colors. They are always very helpful picking the right shade or scent based on preference.
Precious P.
Cutler Bay, FL
I love shopping at Sephora. They have a lot of top quality products from the makeup to the bath and body items as well. The layout of the store and website makes it a breeze to shop new items as well as finding a new items. Sephora is a great addition to JC Penny and I truly enjoy shopping there.
Caterina B.
Wilmington, DE
Hands down my favorite store!! A great selection of brands to choose from. The workers are always super friendly and helpful. You can ask for a sample of anything and offer a generous return policy. I prefer to shop online for the promos and samples and point perks that they may not have in store.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.