- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love sephora, they have almost every brand in there. But I just hate the customer service something. The girls in there think way to wrong sometime
This is my second favorite store. IF ulta doesn't carry what I want Sephora always has it. I love the Sephora line as well. Great store and great CS.
I love sephora! They have all the fragrances and products for my hair skin and face that I need! Plus they give you awesome gifts for your birthday!
I always get myself into trouble when I go to Sephora. They carry most of my favorite products. I will say however, I do wish it wasn't so expensive.
I bought the ABH powder contour kit. I love love love it! It's a perfect tool for subtle contour that also slays! Stays on perfectly and looks great
I love it! So many brands in one store. I always feel like a kid in a candy store when I go. I constantly find myself checking the online sales too!
Sephora really is the beauty junkies' paradise. There are so many products to play with, you could spend days sampling and still not try everything.
One stop shop for everything you may need from skincare, hair care, nail care, and makeup. I like that they incorporate international cult favorites.
Best place to buy luxury makeup brands. Buy online and you get tons of free samples! I always look on retailmenot.com to find even more coupon codes!
Sephora is a great store with a vast selection of products. If you sign up for their emails they send you coupons that really help withh the prices!
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos