BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kasey W.
Columbus, GA
Always have a great time at Sephora. The employees are generally very knowledgeable about the products. I would say Sephora is on the higher end of price; like you won't find cover girl or drugstore brands there. Very high quality and luxury brands! Chanel, Bobbi Brown, YSL, Too Faced, etc.
Frances C.
San Dimas, CA
I feel that overall I've had very good experiences at Sephora. Of course there's always going to be a few bad eggs but but in general the workers are usually attentive, willing to help and their policy to give samples of their make-up when it's form allows, has made finding products much easier and saved me the time of buying and returing. You get 3 samples and then come back when you make your choice.
Dina S.
I am a recent follower of Sephora and finally found a foundation for my skin. I am happy with it so far and still need time to get used to my face being dark allover instead of the lighter face with several dark patches. I have surely had a time finding a good foundation for my mottled skin.
mollie s.
Front Royal, VA
My go to place for all my makeup needs. Customer service is great especially when returning items via mail or reporting an error in an order. I do wish they were a bit less pricey but hey, it's not their fault. Been shopping at sephora since i was 12 and haven't loved another place as much since.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
I absolutely love Sephora, they always have what I'm looking for in Stock and if by slim chance they didmt, I can easily hop on line and have it shipped quickly! Plus I love being able to add up points and getting small gifts for free... who wouldn't! A NH unhinged beauty related Sephora has it!
Jessica E.
I love Sephora. They always have the best products and they always have them in stock. The only downside is that they are pretty expensive and most of the time i am on a budget. I wish they offered better coupons and deals on products. Other then that i love them and i wish i could try more of their products!
Andreina M.
I love Sephora and I love the fact that you can go to tje store and ask for samples of products that ypu wnat to try and take home. This allows customers to feel appreciated which I'm all for. The only downside is that their brand products are not cruelty free and that is a big no no for me.
LEAR25680 PATRICIA T.
Me encanta la tienda de Sephora es uno de mis favoritos en la compra de maquillaje y otras cosas. Siempre tengo un montón de variedad, sus productos no son muy caros, y lo más importante es que sus productos son muy buenos, siempre mantienen la piel hidratada y no me hacen daño en la piel. Me encanta y les recomiendo que usen sus productos y que van a comprar lo que siempre necesitan allí. Gracias Sephora Te amo.
member-cedbb0d55
Fort Worth, TX
i am completly obsessed with sephora. i get all my makeup
from there. i love how the workers help you find whaat you are looking for and being able to take a tiny sample of foundation, primer,
moisturizer and much more home with you to try and to see if you like it, is a awesome thing. it helps you on not waisting your money on products thaat won't work for you. i highkey recommend this store. i also love how on your birthday you get a present from sephora it's amazing.
Fenica P.
N Charleston, SC
This store never let me down. I went one inside JC Penney and the Girl there was really nice. Too bad the store is quite small and their stock is kinda limited too. But Sephora online never let me down, quick delivery and never disappoint. Will always go to Sephora as my first choice for makeup shopping
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?