- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love the customer service that I receive at Sephora. I also like that the range of products available and the price points on Sephora brand items
My favorite part about Sephora over Ulta is that when you order online you can get more samples. Plus I think their point reward system is better.
I buy everything at Sephora! I love it and is my go to beauty store. Wonderful range of brands, love the samples and free facials! Can't complain!
Sephora has so many brands to choose from. They had my philosophy items that are hard to find and the employees are very knowledgeable and helpful
I love the sephora gives you decent sized samples to try products. This takes away the hassle of having to buy and return products you don't like.
It's a good brand , bit it's super expensive it's high end make up. But when you purchase something , you get up To 3 free samples so that's great
Just bought one of their matte lipgloss's and it's the perfect shade 😍 Also I purchase other brands such as Kat Von D and Anastasia Beverly Hills.
One of the best all inclusive beauty stores I've visited thus far. They have products to match anyone's budget and the staff treats you very well.
love the make up they have. so many choices, there lip sticks are especially nice but the people who work there arent the nicest people i have met
I love Sephora! They have everything that I need. Its a great one stop shop! I can get my perfume, lipstick, face primer and more all in one place.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos