- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love Sephora they have pretty much anything you're looking for! Also all of the workers are very helpful when you don't know what you're looking for!
I absolutely love this store it has every beauty product that good ever want. From the best of lip stick to the best foundation ever bear minerals !
by far my favorite place to shop for beauty anything! They have such a variety, easy to try, they give you samples and associates are super helpful!
Sephora is one of my favorites stores to get my go to holy grail makeup and skincare products I trust with everything there products are so amazing!
Love Sephora, everyone is always nice and helpful in there. They have a wide variety for the beauty lover. Some of the products are expensive though.
Sephora is a great place to shop for me since it has all of my favorite brands and a great variety. Although I wish they had drugstore like NYX Etc.
Love Sephora and the brands in the store. I wish they had more coupons, but they do have luxury brands in their store. I love being a part of the VIB
big store with all the items you need. employees aren't friendly. just have to deal with it since online shopping isn't always 100% on color accuracy
It's starting to become a problem how much I end up at Sephora. The costumer service is always really great there and who doesn't need more make up.
i absolutely love the becca shimmering skin perfector in "pearl". the glow it gives is very natural but bold at the same time. i really recommend it.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos