- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love sephora. They have such a wide variety of products and are so helpful. I wanted new make up and the woman helped me match my shade perfectly.
I love that Sephora is starting to incorporate more in-store beauty services. It's not quite at the level of Ulta's salon offerings, but still great.
I have so many products that I have purchased through sephora. Sephora has never let me down, I live to shop there for new items or just repurchases.
I love this store .. Literally everything is at this store and they never disappoint you. They have everything even things u night not even heard of.
the products by sephora are hit or miss, personally i like their brushes and brush cleaners the best and some of their powder products are good too.
I love the forest website I think is one of the best websites online to buy makeup it's a great side they have great customer service I just love it
My trusted place for all things beauty. The staff are knowledgeable, the products are quality and the benefits program makes you feel well thought of
Love how you can get a sample before you decide to buy. Accumulating points and birthday gifts are a bonus. Not to mention great deals and discount.
What I love about Sephora is not only do they carry any beauty item you can think of but they give you points for shopping and trial products to try.
I'm loving the Too Faced Better then Se* mascara. It extends the lashes, and has lots of volume. This is now my new go to product and lasts all day.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos