- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I've been shopping at sephora since I was a teenager. They always have what I need, the most fashion forward, trending makeup and skin care available
Even though it can be hard to get some help in some stores, their rewards program and the products and free samples that they offer make it worth it!
I LOVE Sephora. It's my favorite store. They have so much stuff and it's just such a fun store to walk around in, even if you aren't buying anything.
big store with all the items you need. employees aren't friendly. just have to deal with it since online shopping isn't always 100% on color accuracy
Lots of great beauty brands. Their 15% and 20% off sales are great. Good return policy too. Point perks and customer loyalty programs could use work.
i absolutely love the becca shimmering skin perfector in "pearl". the glow it gives is very natural but bold at the same time. i really recommend it.
Sephora has it all which is nice but the high price and lack of sales turns me off from buying here. Their point reward system is also lacking a bit.
I love sephora, they literally have every beauty product I ever need...and the employees are very welcoming and willing to help with your every need.
I recently found out we are getting a Sephora in my town and I'm extremely happy about that! The only place besides drugstores that I buy makeup at.
I find that the older I've gotten the more I love sephora. They have so many options and the sales people really want to help you with your make up!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos