- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I recently tried the NARS full coverage foundation. It was a flawless finish but a little too heavy for my liking. I gave it 4 stars because of that.
This is probably my all time favorite makeup store, no matter which store I go in the employees are always super friendly, knowledgeable and helpful!
Sephora is a great place to shop for me since it has all of my favorite brands and a great variety. Although I wish they had drugstore like NYX Etc.
Love this store with all my heart! I can spend so much time just looking at all the products in the store and I am able to spend so much money there.
Love that they offer facials and to help you try makeup lines that I want to try. The reward card is cool you get a gift on your birthday each year.
Sephora matte Metallica eyeshadow pallet is amazing. It's semi-longwear is perfect for my 8-10 hour shifts at work and keeps me glowing all day. 5/5
They do have a lot of stuff but my Sephora runs out of a lot of stuff fast, so it's hard to get your hands on some stuff but they have good employees
Oh Sephora! Join their rewards program and you'll get a really nice (free) birthday present. During the Christmas season they have great bonus codes.
Okay so I normally just go to Ultra or Macy's but honestly this store beats every makeup store their is! I just went and loved it , loved it so much
I shop at Sephora ALL the time and I love it. Although I wish the online options were available in store or available to order in store for pick up.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos