- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I absolutely love this store and the products it offers. Im not a huge mall person, but I will bee line to sephora to buy makeup. Their store brand pressed powder I buy in 'bulk' so i never run out and all of their store named products are cheaper and work just as well as name brand products.
Sephora is my go-to place for makeup. Everyone who works there is super helpful and knowledgeable on the products which is especially helpful because there is a variety of brands to choose from. The prices are on the more expensive side but well worth the cost upfront. I would highly recommend Sephora.
Una tienda definitivamente muy variada siempre que voy encuentro lo que necesito e incluso mas de eso siemrpre termino llevandome un producto nuevo para probarlo y comentarlo con mis amigas para que tambien lo usen , me gusta todo de la tienda y se encuentran a buenos precios de los productos
I've had mostly good experiences with Sephora. The only time I had a bad experience was when I placed an order for something in store, so now I either pick up my products at the store or place my own order online. Other than that, I've had pretty decent experiences at Sephora and will continue to shop there
Hands down my favorite makeup store. They have a ton of great brands and are always super helpful if you need help with anything. They also give out free samples of their products to try and have a decent rewards program. Overall I would highly recommend using Sephora for your makeup shopping.
If I had an unlimited amount of money I would live here. I have been to Sephora's all over and they never disappoint. The first Sephora I went to was in France, when I was 14, and I immediately fell in love. Every wonderful product for your skin, amazing make up, hair care, and every enchanting fragrance. If you haven't been to a Sephora you must go. You simply must. I would give them so many more than 5 stars.
The help at sephora is amazing. When I first started using make up I had a consultation with one of the workers and she was able to get me started with the product I needed to get into the makeup world. Was great at teaching me how to use each and every product as well! I love my local Sephora
Sephora has a wide-range of products and is super great with allowing returns if you did not like the product. I like that Sephora offers their own line of cosmetics at an affordable price, but many of the other products are expensive. I like that they give you free samples with online orders!
I do about 90% of my skincare, makeup and hair care shopping at Sephora! They carry all of the best brands with great pricing. Their return policy is amazing.. It is so nice to be able to try a product and not loose money if you don't love it. The rewards program that they offer is the best that I have used... and I love all of the free samples! It is a great way to try out all of the products out there!
Sephora is a beauty Mecca but in recent years I have not been pleased with how they handle their rewards bazaar. The 500 point perks are plentiful and the selection boring. Anything above 500 points is always sold out. I think they should do money back rewards like Ulta - it would just be more fair. I have more chances of snagging another Jaclyn Hill eyeshadow palette before I snag a 1000 point perk at Sephora
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos