- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love there products. I recently bought a sephora eyeshadow pallet as one of my Christmas gifts, I have not used it yet but I'm sure I will love it.
I absolutely love Seohora! The people are so nice and so helpful and the wide selection of makeup makes my makeup obsessed self a very happy client.
Sephora is my go to makeup store. The selection is amazing and the staff is so helpful. If you want to try before you buy,they are great with samples
I love the urban decay palettes I have all of them. I have the naked pallette basics they're simple and if you need a touch up its travel in your bag
All the makeups you could want! Everything you need in beauty products is there! I buy my makeup there and I love the people and it is a great place.
It's great. Works really good. The color pay of is amazing. Really pigmented. The hoola bronzer is a must have product in a girls makeup collection.
I absolutely love this store it has every beauty product that good ever want. From the best of lip stick to the best foundation ever bear minerals !
Low how soft there brushes are and how easy they are to clean, they are very expensive but we'll worth the money and they last for along time as well
They have just about every makeup brand. The service is cool, every time i've gone to Sephora all the products are on the higher- more expensive end.
I love the formula x delete it nail polish remover. It's on sale so I bought a backup last night. It seriously takes your polish off in two seconds.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos