- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The conceal I brought from sephora was affordable, once I used it, I fell in love, its exactly what I needed to cover the dark circles under my eyes.
staff is usually very helpfull unless is extra crowded; they have the latest and trendiest make-up brands and products and I love their point program
I love Champagne Pop Highlighter by Becca x Jaclyn Hill. It goes perfect with my olive skin. So golden and peachy. Perfect for a natural summer glow!
You can find Sephora everywhere you go, they have ALL the beauty products you'll always need, the store is really cute inside and have good prices :)
I have bought many makeup products from this place and I must say that they all have amazing quality and i do not regret buying anything from there.
They were very helpful when picking out new products. I really felt like they listened to what I was wanting and suggesting products to fit my needs
Sephora has it all which is nice but the high price and lack of sales turns me off from buying here. Their point reward system is also lacking a bit.
Sephora is my favorite makeup store in the world. There are so many different brands to choose from in that one location. I always find what I want !
I enjoy shopping at Sephora. Their staff is so friendly and helpful. My most recent purchase was the anastasia beverlyhills modern renisance pallet.
I love this store and brand. It's always a good option when I don't feel like spending a ton on brand name products and I know it will never fail me.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos