- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
It's great. Works really good. The color pay of is amazing. Really pigmented. The hoola bronzer is a must have product in a girls makeup collection.
Sephora collection contour is fabulous I love the soft look, High quality, stays on longer and the price is really worth it is the best product ever
I used the urban decay pallette and I loved it. It was a really good pigment so the shades went on dark and the brush that comes with it is awesome.
I always walk in here for one item and end up with five - great selection, great staff, and helpful advice on special occasions and every day makeup.
Sephora has pretty much everything. They carry so many products and their staff can answer any and all questions. I love the free birthday gift too!
The products I've bought have always worked for me, the employees listen to what interest you or what's best for you and get you the right products.
Sephora is a great store but thehere employees can sometimes come across rude but i don't ask for help nomore i would recommend it to a lot of people
I recently tried the NARS full coverage foundation. It was a flawless finish but a little too heavy for my liking. I gave it 4 stars because of that.
I love the formula x delete it nail polish remover. It's on sale so I bought a backup last night. It seriously takes your polish off in two seconds.
This store is like a home to me. I love it! They honestly have everything. Only issue I have had was with rude workers, but every store is different.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos