- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The ladies I have dealt with at Sephora have always been amazing! They are always eager to assist you in any way, they are very knowledgeable of the products they carry, and they are more than happy to help you search for something, even if you're not quite sure what it is you are looking for. If they are out of stock, they will help you look online for the product, try to order it for you, or help you locate it at a different store.
My most recent sephora purchase were additional colors of their cream lip stains. They've just released 27 new shades and I picked up 2 of them. These are very comfortable liquid lip sticks that are not intimidating to apply or wear. They have a yummy mousse like texture and now can honestly say an extremely wide variety of colors!!
I like how the consultants help you with your make up questions. They have a lot of products and you can try everything in the store and return if you don't like something. I dislike how they never have any sales. Ulta has a one up on sephora for this. Also the lighting in the store is weird.
It bit high in price. Great selection of anything and everything makeup, hair, and body. Plus if you sign up for their rewards program you get a free gift for your birthday. Oh and you can try almost any product in the store before buying and they have great staff to help you find the right shade
Sephora is a great place to go to for high class makeup products. Sometimes they're usually out of stock for the really popular ones but that probably around my location so its hard to get your hands on new makeup goodies sometimes. But I love shopping at sephora it is my favorite go to store.
Sephora is one of my favorite places in the world. I like the color matching system and how you can have the products professionally applied to see if you like it before you buy and their products are amazing. The only thing I don't like is how easy it is to spend money there but it is well worth it.
Sephora is, hands- down, the best place to buy beauty products. The staff is kind and knowledgeable. They don't try to avoid you when they see you approaching. Although their rewards program only lets you puck from set rewards, it's still preferable to shop here than another beauty franchise.
I'm biased working at Ulta, but I feel as though Sephora is not friendly overall. I don't feel like they are willing to help and encourage or teach, rather they are more "experts" and feel the staff thinks they are superior. However, I like having products there I can't get in Ulta, like Kat Von D and Bite.
i love going into tephra because they have so many different brands. i am in the store at least 2 times a week! some products are affordable but then there are some not so affordable. as far as shopping experience I've come to know most of the artists working there so they are always so nice.
By far the best Store around. I can go pick up all of my beauty essentials in one location. They are satisfaction guaranteed so you never have to worry about accidentally picking the wrong color. They have a fantastic rewards program and even offer birthday surprises for rewards card holders.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos