- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I've had mostly good experiences with Sephora. The only time I had a bad experience was when I placed an order for something in store, so now I either pick up my products at the store or place my own order online. Other than that, I've had pretty decent experiences at Sephora and will continue to shop there
I love sephora's staff, and prefer shopping at sephora to Ulta. Sephora employees have helped me find great sephora brand dupes when I'm on a budget (concealer and lip color). They've also helped me to make big purchase decisions that I ended up loving, like the naked ultimate basics palette!
I have a love hate relationship with Sephora. I can spend hours upon hours of playing with makeup and discovering new goodies. Staff is generally friendly. I love that your points never expire and you can rack them up for awesome samples. I usually online shop here, and I have never had a problem.
My local Sephora is terrible. The customer service is the worst ever. Sometimes you can hear the associates having inappropriate discussions or talking about customers. This store has run me away. I really wish I could give this no stars because I think a whole star is being WAY too generous.
I absolutely love this store and the products it offers. Im not a huge mall person, but I will bee line to sephora to buy makeup. Their store brand pressed powder I buy in 'bulk' so i never run out and all of their store named products are cheaper and work just as well as name brand products.
I really love this store cause it has my favorite make up brands, but I don't like most of the workers. They look at you funny and they make it seem as if you've never work make up in your life and they make you feel stupid. Honestly I only go for the products because all of the people there seem stuck up.
The help at sephora is amazing. When I first started using make up I had a consultation with one of the workers and she was able to get me started with the product I needed to get into the makeup world. Was great at teaching me how to use each and every product as well! I love my local Sephora
i love going into tephra because they have so many different brands. i am in the store at least 2 times a week! some products are affordable but then there are some not so affordable. as far as shopping experience I've come to know most of the artists working there so they are always so nice.
I have been a Sephora shopper for over 5 years now. they have a great selection and you can tests shades before buying . They carry Tarte which I love!!
The ladies I have dealt with at Sephora have always been amazing! They are always eager to assist you in any way, they are very knowledgeable of the products they carry, and they are more than happy to help you search for something, even if you're not quite sure what it is you are looking for. If they are out of stock, they will help you look online for the product, try to order it for you, or help you locate it at a different store.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos