- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love this store. The employees are friendly and they have amazing selections. The rewards program is nice as well. Only wish there was one close to me.
I love love love sephora!!! The associates are always so nice and helpful and will always help you find the right shades of makeup for your completion
Great for online shopping and always gives great samples. They have a great selection of all products. Good quality and shop online with Sephora often
I am so in love with this brand. Their products can be a bit pricey but totally worth it. I have never had one product of theirs that I haven't loved.
Sephora has everything you're looking for. I really enjoy browsing through the displays and makeup samples. A bit pricy but definitely worth the money
I have a highlighter pencil from Sephora that I LOVE. It is versatile and easy to apply and blend. Having my highlighter in pencil form is my favorite.
Their staff is always super helpful and they have a wide range of products. They have a pretty good point system but their gifts used to be way better
I've had great experiences during my visits to Sephora. The closest is almost an hour away, so I'm pretty thankful for that. It's well worth the ride.
Sephora always has the right product I need whether it's an eyeshadow or makeup wipes. Also all of their products are some of the best that I've used.
Doesn't your wallet just scream, here take my money as soon as you walk into a sephora. Because I swear that's what mine does. Great variety of brands.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos