- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is, hands- down, the best place to buy beauty products. The staff is kind and knowledgeable. They don't try to avoid you when they see you approaching. Although their rewards program only lets you puck from set rewards, it's still preferable to shop here than another beauty franchise.
One of my go to beauty stores, especially when a product first comes out. The people there are always super nice at the locations nearest to me and very helpful. I am not someone who wears makeup all the time, but I do like it a lot and wear it occasionally. Going into stores like this seems like it would be intimidating to someone who is an occasional wearer or to a noob, but that hasn't been my experience. Would recommend shopping here.
I love Sephora as a store and company. They have remarkable customer service and when I order online it arrives super fast. The only thing I can't stand is how much they hover at the store. I like to browse before making decisions and they ask me like 10 times if I need help yet! So annoying.
I love Sephora because they have quality products, but the prices can be a little too high. They make up (pun intended) for the prices by allowing customers to "try before we buy" so that way I am making an informed purchase decision. The Rewards program really has room for improvement, though.
I like how the consultants help you with your make up questions. They have a lot of products and you can try everything in the store and return if you don't like something. I dislike how they never have any sales. Ulta has a one up on sephora for this. Also the lighting in the store is weird.
I'm in love with my Naked Flushed pallete! It's my everyday bro seed and highlighter. Definitely something I would recommend along with all their other products at sephora! They're very nice there and even help you find the shade that you need!
I really love this store cause it has my favorite make up brands, but I don't like most of the workers. They look at you funny and they make it seem as if you've never work make up in your life and they make you feel stupid. Honestly I only go for the products because all of the people there seem stuck up.
I am a sucker for Sephora. All the most lovely products in one place! However, I took a star off because I have often run into products that are not well restocked or sales associates that can be frustrating... but when looking at my overall experience, I prefer to shop Sephora over any other makeup/department store!!
Oh Sephora. If I had unlimited money, I would be in your stores EVERYDAY! There are SOME afforable things, but most things are way too expensive for a mother with 2 kids. One thing I can say about this place, if I am looking for something VERY SPECIFIC, I can definitely find it at Sephora. :)
Whenever I want to purchase makeup, skin care products, or perfume, I always go to sephora. They have both mid tier brands, and high end. Whatever you are looking for, chances are you will be able to find something to suit your needs. The employees are so gracious and helpful, and I always have a great experience when I am there.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos