BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I love Sephora! The closest Sephora store to my house is 45 minutes away, but well worth the drive. I love how they have stations set up all around the store, so you can try on any product before deciding if you want to buy it. I also like how they have beauty experts to help with any questions you have, or just to help find what products are best for you. They also will give you a make over, to show you how to apply certain makeup and which makeup is best for your skin tone. I love being a Sephora beauty insider, so I redeem points for my purchases, and can receive free products. They have my favorite brand names in Sephora, and it's one of my favorite make-up stores!
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
Sephora is a neat sleek little store where you can find most of your high-end makeup needs. I love their rewards program and how they have everything displayed. What I don't like is most of the time the employees that I have encountered are rude. I have super sensitive skin and asked for a sample of a highlighting product and the girl acted like I asked her to retrieve me snow from the highest point of Mount Everest. Another time, I asked one of the employee's about a product that they didn't carry (I didn't know this- at the time) and she scuffed and said "We don't carry that brand" in an annoyed tone. Aside from their customer service, I do think it's a good store. The only other thing that drives me BONKERS is how often they are out of items on their website. I had a few items favorited on their website due to them being out of stock. When I rechecked them (2 months later) 2 of the 3 items were still out of stock..
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
I personally do not like shopping in store at Sephora. At my local store, people who work there were really rude and when I asked for help I would be ignored. When I browse around the store, the makeup were full of dust, unsanitary and floors would be dirty. I decide to shop online instead and I prefer that method. Shipping is super fast and my downfall is the rewards seem to lack and not rewarding. I like the selection of makeup, hair, nails, fragrance and skin so I will continue to shop online.
Valdiviez ..
Arlington , VA
I like Sephora, I think they carry a wide range of products across every price point to fit every budget. I actually like shopping online versus in the store. The website is easier to navigate and there is always a sale! Who doesn't love a sale? I think the in-store shopping experience can be approved upon. I feel like I have purposely been overlooked sometimes or either watched very carefully as I browsed. This may be location based, however, I will shop the website again. I feel like Sephora is one of the first to get new products and I like browsing online to see what products Sephora is carrying that I've never heard of and may want to try. I've never tried any Sephora brand products.
Haley D.
I could live in Sephora. I went in the other day while I was waiting on something at the mall. The employees asked me approximately 102 times if I needed help or if I was still okay (which is kinda annoying) because I was wandering around and had to look at every single thing. I love all the free samples. I actually prefer to look online so I don't have to walk around like a loon in the store and be constantly harassed by employees... plus I always get great samples with my online orders. I got three samples plus one deluxe sample with my most recent order... compared with one tiny drop of sample with my recent in-store purchase. It's also nice to look through sales online.
Justine G.
Holly Ridge, NC
This is my go-to makeup and skincare store. I've had nothing but great experiences with the sales people, and most of them usually seem very knowledgeable about a wide range of products. I especially love Sephora because even if you buy a product and try it a few times and end up not loving it you can still return it! Which has been a lifesaver for me a couple of times when buying pricey items! Let's be real here, beauty products are not cheap here, so I love their policy on that and will continue to be a die hard customer! Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that shopping online is also amazing because every time you make a purchase you get 3 free samples sent with it that you get to choose from. I always have awesome luxury brand perfume samples. And let's not forget all of the cool perks from redeeming your points or your free birthday gift you get every year! I'm never disappointed.
Gabriela M.
Going to Sephora is always a marvelous experience. Sometimes I even feel guilty of not buying anything, but the staff is always so friendly that always makes me want to come back. One of the things I like the most from a store that carries such high end brands and products, is the fact that I can get samples to try products at home so I know what's the best for me. It makes me feel like they really care about their customers, and I would really hate buying an expensive foundation and then not liking the color, or the finish, or simply the way it feels throughout the day. I hope Sephora continues with their amazing customer service since it's that reason alone why I'm always coming back.
Lory C.
where can I even begin when it comes to the beauty mecca that is sephora? I have been going to sephora for my beauty needs for 15 years. Both the in store and online shopping offer a wide selection and easy shopping experience. I would of given 5 stars but there are a few things I have reasons to subtract a star for. They sometimes discontinue carrying products that you have grown to love which in turn has you have to go somewhere else to purchase. Another reason for not giving 5 stars is that they don't carry any budget friendly lines. I think they can carry a few options that are less costly for those that aren't looking to spend too much money on make up and beauty products.
Kassandra P.
Coram, NY
Where I live - the Sephora and MAC face each other at the end of the hall. You are faced with the choice to go left to MAC or right to Sephora. I always step right! Honestly my Sephora is always much more welcoming to all types of people. I have had a few negative experiences at MAC where the staff were unkindly towards people who didnt look like your standard customer. Whereas at Sephora id always been complimented on my eccentric style and had conversations with as though I were a normal person. You dont feel like they are there to sell you merchandise which is I think- a sign of a great salesperson. I liked that they werent afraid to refer me to a diff associate if they werent sure about a specific product or technique rather than just guess or tell me to buy the most expensive thing there. Its bright. Airy. Well organized and has a much wider variety of product for those of varied income
Britt M.
I'm a total Sephora junkie. I just love the experience I get going to Sephora, and the ability to test out products on site as well as take home samples is a huge buying point for me. I never know how I'll react to certain products so I always have to try before I buy. The women who work there are very nice and helpful and are so much fun to talk to about beauty as well. I've had so many conversations with the women there where we end up simultaneously helping one another out! I do love my points and being able to redeem them for rewards, but I do wish the points system was more discount based like Ulta. If Sephora points could be racked up and used towards discounts and used as redemption for deluxe sample I think they would knock it out of the park. They carry quite a few brands in loyal to, like Bite and KVD, that I can't find anywhere else, so they'll always have me coming back for more.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?