BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Victoria M.
Well this is a one stop shop for all high end makeup! It can get super expensive in there and sometimes crazy. I do love Sephora but every time I go in there the employees aren’t always the nicest it tends to be a hit or miss when they are nice or want to help. I’d still shop there but their rewards system isn’t the greats either.
Elizabeth R.
Greer, SC
This is not my favorite cosmetics store for a few reasons. The staff are not always very friendly, and seem selective with the customers they talk to. If I go in with no makeup or sweatpants on, it’s nearly impossible for me to get someone’s attention. The prices are high compared to other makeup stores, or even the specific brand of makeup’s website. Also, they rarely have specials/ deals on their products, and even though I’m a rewards member, I don’t feel like I get much out of the program. I do like the products they sell, and will still go in from time to time, but I prefer other makeup stores better.
Summer M.
Chattanooga , TN
I’m a Sephora Rouge member if that tells you anything about how much I love to shop at Sephora! When shopping online they keep track of your previous purchase plus make a record of all the samples you received which is so convenient when you want to restock or purchase that new product you love so much.
Jéssica B.
Wood dale, IL
About the store: is amazing how well treated I am every time that I go there (I leave in Chicago and the store at the water tower mall is my favorite), the girls who work there are sweet, patient and well trained. I also love the fact that you can have a “free make up consult” and try the products in your skin (I always end up tempted to buy something 😂).
And their free samples is a plus that always makes me want to go back there.
Laura H.
Harleysville, PA
I love shopping sephora! Their product selection is wonderful, their bonus points program is a great value because you can quickly earn some great minis!! I also love that the store does complementary mini make overs in the store. The associates are always very knowledgeable and helpful.
Purnima D.
Sephora is an expensive brand but with exquisite taste. It has amazing quality brands for your face. Compared to drug store makeup this really works wonders on my face. Sephora only brings the most amazing brands with great quality makeup or cleansers. I never break out when I use Sephora products. They also have a variety of selections and I love how I can try on makeup before buying it to know it’s the one for me. Go Sephora!!
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
Love, love, love Sephora!!! Customer service is always fantastic! You can sample products even get samples to take home before you buy. They have a great return policy. I’ve had an issue with you beauty insider number in a store and got a sample bag of goodies because I was patient while they sorted it out.
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
Ok I don’t even know how to start but this store is AMAZING! I shop there so often because I love makeup. The workers are amazing and so is every single product. I recommend EVERYONE in the whole world to shop there because it’s definitely worth your time, money, and face!!
Mary S.
Fort worth, TX
The stores here are usually very well organized, the staff is nice, and thank goodness for Kat von D cosmetics. The stores in jcpenny seem to be the ones I try to avoid. They are always a wreck and I can rarely find anything I'm looking for. I think the one thing tats not as cool as ulta is the fact that you get so much free stuff from ulta, there's always an awesome discount and free trials and in some cases free full size products. Sephora doesn't do that. But they carry brands that the other doesn't. Overall I love Sephora!
Lexington E.
Downingtown, PA
Sephora is the beauty mecca of the face, hair and fragrance. Finding a good, quality sales associate is key though to your success and overall impression of the company! While I love the SkinIQ service, it is not always accurate when measuring my 'winter' skin and 'summer' skin color. But a good salesperson will be able to adjust and get you fit correctly. They are currently carrying ColourPop which excites me so much. ColourPop is highly pigmented and creates timeless products for all seasons. Sephora over Ulta any day!!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?