BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Samantha C.
Memphis, TN
Sephora is amazing! I can be in the store for hours and always find such a great array of products. The staff is always so friendly and knowledgable too :)
Sarah B.
Vermilion, OH
Love Sephora! This it my go to makeup place. They have so many different types of products. I love how you can test all of them before you buy the product.
Kate S.
Hopkinton , MA
It obviously varies from store to store, but I always find the employees to be a hit or miss. If you have patience the products are 100% worth the stress!
Christy M.
Macon, GA
This store is every beauty lovers dreams. They have all the high end brands and lots of skincare products. Their employees are knowledgeable and friendly.
Michaela H.
Elmira, Ny
I get eyeliner in any shape/ way there is. All of it works wonderfully and it's not too expensive. I use eyeliner each and every day and it helps so much.
Lilibeth P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love sephora. I always prefer to go online because of the amazing samples they offer. I also love the point perks. Perfect place to get high end makeup.
Angel S.
Temecula, CA
Sephora is great they always have what I'm looking for at a fair price. Also love the Sephora play box they've sent products I would of never known about.
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
I love Sephora! It is the only place I shop for makeup. They have all the brands I love and the staff is always incredibly helpful in finding what I need.
Brytne H.
Petal, MS
Oh my! Sephora is like a dream come true! They have so many awesome products that you can not pick just one! I've been pleased with every single purchase.
Sherrie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Good make up. Prizes can be fair but generally High priced. I have only ever used the Eye shadow. Love it. Stays on forever. I do not shop here that often
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.