- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love going to Sephora and talking with the ladies that work there about the new products. They are always friendly and will test products with me and help find exactly what shade to use and how to apply each product. Sephora is also great for getting your makeup done for events or when you are short on time.
If I had an unlimited amount of money I would live here. I have been to Sephora's all over and they never disappoint. The first Sephora I went to was in France, when I was 14, and I immediately fell in love. Every wonderful product for your skin, amazing make up, hair care, and every enchanting fragrance. If you haven't been to a Sephora you must go. You simply must. I would give them so many more than 5 stars.
I absolutely love Sephora, it's like heaven for make up lovers. It's so sad I never have enough money. I love their collection sets, which are always very good deals. I often purchase from their website, I wish they had free shipping. I love the fact that Sephora has its own brand, their products have fair prices.
Sephora is one of my favorite places in the world. I like the color matching system and how you can have the products professionally applied to see if you like it before you buy and their products are amazing. The only thing I don't like is how easy it is to spend money there but it is well worth it.
I love Sephora. They have absolutely everything you could possibly need for your hair and skin. Some of the brands there are very pricey, but the Sephora brand is very affordable. I've found that most of the employees are very knowledgeable, and they even give you a free gift for your birthday!
Sephora has a wide-range of products and is super great with allowing returns if you did not like the product. I like that Sephora offers their own line of cosmetics at an affordable price, but many of the other products are expensive. I like that they give you free samples with online orders!
Although a lot of people use Sephora including me, we all know they are extremely overpriced. They do have a vast selection and a variety of skin tones and products. You sometimes can get free samples as well. I would not recommend shopping here before going somewhere else. Just to save money. Otherwise, this is a great store for beginners to beauty gurus!
I absolutely love this store and the products it offers. Im not a huge mall person, but I will bee line to sephora to buy makeup. Their store brand pressed powder I buy in 'bulk' so i never run out and all of their store named products are cheaper and work just as well as name brand products.
I really love shopping on Sephora.com, but once I step into a store, I instantly regret it. Sephora has some of the worst customer service ever. I go into a store and I feel so ignored and unwelecomed. Usually, the employees stand around and just talk among themselves or just ignore me. No matter what city or state I'm in, every store is the same.
LOVE sephora! I buy so often that I am now a vib member which has some great perks such as first notifications for new arrivals and free shipping and ten percent off within the first month of status change. Whenever I am physically in sephora the associates are very helpful and the store is always at tip top shape regardless of which location I am at. Sephora also has many many brands that I love and it seems that they are always adding on to that list which is a plus for me! Its definitely a makeup addicts heaven.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos