BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Shianne S.
Love the wide range and variety of products offered. I wish more samples were offered so I don't have to spend lots of money on a product I may not like.
Bridget M.
Douglasville, GA
I do a lot of shopping at Sephora..I love their brand of blush it's just as good as some of my expensive brand. It last through out my work day as well.
Kristen Nicole F.
Des Plaines, IL
spend way too much money here but it's so worth it especially with the rewards programs. i easily get a ton of products and samples when i order online.
Latrisha O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this store, all the products are amazing!!! I love this store, all the products are amazing!!! I love this store, all the products are amazing!!!
August H.
Seymour, IN
Love Sephora!! Get most of my beauty products there!! I recently purchased the too faced sweet peach palette, and it is great! Really worth the money...
Casey K.
Kansas City, MO
I bought the Tartelette in Bloom palette from Sephora and it is now my go to! They also have some sweet coupon deals too- like $15 off a purchase of $50!
Tara R.
N Arlington, NJ
Sephora always has such a wide and great selection of makeup and beauty product brands to choose from. I like that I get points when I place orders also.
Dayana H.
Cleveland
I recently tried a sample of the Nars luminous foundation... OMG!!! I love it, I'm definitely going to buy this product. Great coverage & lasted all day.
Ivo L.
Bellevue, WA
it's my favorite store in the world! I love this store, and I love the trademarks that are in Sephora. Also the girls who are in the store are very kind.
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
This store has everything I could possibly need for my face! I buy most of my makeup here. They have such helpful staff and the rewards system is great.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?