BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Tara R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I bought Hope in a jar from Sephora and it is by far one of the best moisturizers I've used yet! Very light smell and soaks in quickly and lasts all day
Samantha K.
Royal Oak, MI
I recently purchased the too faced sweet tea bronzer and I truly love it. It is the perfect amount of "shimmer" that just makes you look healthy & glowy.
Casey L.
Woodlawn, TN
The workers at Sephora are always awesome and helpful, very knowledgeable about product and what will work best for you. Great quality products as well.
Casey K.
Kansas City, MO
I bought the Tartelette in Bloom palette from Sephora and it is now my go to! They also have some sweet coupon deals too- like $15 off a purchase of $50!
Diana d.
The best thing about sephora is that you can sample and play with the products before buying. This comes especially handy when purchasing pricier items.
Latrisha O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this store, all the products are amazing!!! I love this store, all the products are amazing!!! I love this store, all the products are amazing!!!
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
Sephora has great brands, unique brands and inexpensive brands. The people are always so friendly in there, they're always helpful and I love the prices!
Hailee S.
fargo, ND
This is wear i get a majority of my makeup. I like the sephora brand foundation because its really good quality. Its not a super expensive store either.
Simba P.
New Haven, CT
bought an eyeliner that I've been wanting for, for a while. i really like the pigmentation of the eyeliner, it really made my eyes pop. would buy again.
Afsana R.
Brooklyn, NY
Great service! They have all different brands of makeup and different colors that range for every skin tone. I picked up a few goodies and do not regret!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?