- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Great for high-end makeup brands. Sephora often has great promotions with-purchase, so its easy to shop online. Also great for discovering new products!
I love sephora! It's the only place I get my makeup from there! One of my favorite purchases was my tartlette palette in bloom and it was great! 5 stars!
Sephora is my jam! I can't ever walk out without buying anything. Their items can be a little pricey but well worth it. The free samples make up for it!
So great. We have a sephora and an ulta in our mall and I like sephora for the loyalty points. Plus I feel like the sales people are more knowledgeable.
I love the wide variety available at Sephora. The staff is very helpful. It's also great that they accept returns on used items when they don't work out.
Sephora is an exellent store. You can find most makeup brands (urban deacy, too faced ect) and even the best smelling perfumes. Some worker may be pushey
great options and wide range of services; perfect for beginner and pro makeup users. the prices are reasonable, but would be better if they had discounts
Favorite place to buy make up. Knowledgable, polite staff and a great selection of high quality products. I don't mind paying a little more for quality.
Great service! They have all different brands of makeup and different colors that range for every skin tone. I picked up a few goodies and do not regret!
I love the products this store carries. It is a little pricey, though. I prefer to browse online because in person this store is incredibly overwhelming.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos