- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
when youre loooking for makeup but dont know what you want, sephora is the place to go. theres testers out everywhere you never have to guess your shade
I love there lip stick with t last me all day and I love there eyeshadow brushes as well as there brush xlearner my brushes are super soft after using it
Sephora is alright. Sephora brand products are cute, but I feel their makeup is overpriced. The store itself sells high end products from popular brands.
I always love sephora. Especially the testing stuff .. You can really choose the right shade for you plus the staff is helpful. Always recommend sephora.
I love the products this store carries. It is a little pricey, though. I prefer to browse online because in person this store is incredibly overwhelming.
Sephora is my safe haven. They have such a huge variety of different things to choose from. Their staff is always so eager to help which is really great!
Favorite place to buy make up. Knowledgable, polite staff and a great selection of high quality products. I don't mind paying a little more for quality.
One of the best stores to get all the beauty products in one place. I love the ladies that answer my questions when I need more information of a product.
I recently bought the new eyeliner from benefit. I am not at all the kind of person to know how to put it on or even wear it but now I do and I love it.
A great place to shop. This atmosphere is great and all the employees are very nice and helpful. Sephora has everything you need from skincare to makeup.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos