BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Taylor M.
The best staff. Even when I look like a hobo they treat me like the makeup artist I am! They have tons of knowledge and love to share and give opinions!
Autumn B.
Plainfield, IL
I love love love sephora! It has almost everything I want. When I go into the store I spend hours without even knowing it. The associates are very nice.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love sephora it's really nice to have a store that brings a ton of the best cosmetics together. I enjoy the selection and the cool sephora atmosphere.
Latrisha O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this store, all the products are amazing!!! I love this store, all the products are amazing!!! I love this store, all the products are amazing!!!
Daniela M.
Healdsburg, CA
I shop there all the time. I'm a VIB Rouge member and always trying to keep it that way. I can find anything I need at Sephora. It's my number one go to.
Kyndal S.
Attalla, AL
Every time I shop at Sephora, I always find what I need! Sephora giving samples to try at home works out perfect for me since I'm constantly on the run!
Claire S.
Albuquerque, NM
I always use bareMinerals matte foundation. I absolutely love it. I began using it a few years back and hardly ever have any acne breakouts or oily skin
Anais P.
I like to buy from sephora because they sell quality items at every persons budget :) also with every purchase you earn point to get amazing rewards! :)
Sarah S.
Sumter , SC
Always has what I need in stock, friendly workers, plus your able to rest almost everything there and get samples to take home. I love a trip to sephora!
Daysha B.
Manchester Township, NJ
The best thing i've used from Sephora is the Beauty Blender. Foundation goes on so smooth and so nicely. it is very lightweight and takes no time at all!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?