- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Can we talk about the sephora shimmer lip gloss?!?! It makes your lip look poppin!!! Sadly i always come at the last minute and theres none left! Huhuhu
I recently purchased the too faced sweet tea bronzer and I truly love it. It is the perfect amount of "shimmer" that just makes you look healthy & glowy.
Sephora is my favorite store in the whole world. There's so many good things there although some of them are pricey but each product is worth every penny
Buying make up from sephora is so worth it. The eye shadow I bought recently makes my eyes pop and the mascara doesn't clump! Spend 133 $$ but worth it!!
I love there lip stick with t last me all day and I love there eyeshadow brushes as well as there brush xlearner my brushes are super soft after using it
So much to choose from and sometimes not a lot of help from the employees. If you have time and money on your hands this is like going to a candy store.
Literally heaven form of a make up store. im in love with it. It has so many different varities and i always have no problem finding what im looking for
When you walk in store or go online, Sephora has a large variety of brands to check out. To me this is very helpful because it shows me all of my options
I own a Julep polish that I purchased at sephora and I really love the color. They are a little spendy for polish but sometimes you get what you pay for.
Sephora brand long-wear lipsticks are awesome! The color doesn't budge all night, even through eating and drinking! They have a great semi-matte finish.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos