BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sheena T.
White House, TN
Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil
I'm just learning how to fill my eyebrows. This is the BEST pencil I have tried so far. Absolutely LOVE it!!!!!!
Taylor B.
Orlando, Florida
Team Sephora til I die. Sorry Ulta. There's so much I love!! I'm literally a VIB Rouge member so I'm very deep. Love the return system and fast shipping!
mariah L.
I love this store! This is one of my favorite stores to shop at! I love to buy makeup from this store! Every time I go every one is so nice and helpful!
Ashley C.
Bakersfield, CA
Definitely every girls bank accounts worst enemy. So expensive but I just can't stay way. I love make-up and this store. I already so close to VIBROUGE!
Emilee C.
Grand Rivers
I love Sephora. Their perks are way better than ulta and they'll make you a free sample of any product there that you'd like to try. You can't beat that.
ayana l.
Lawrenceville, GA
Sephora is always my to-go place for beauty. I love collecting points and having variety of products. I shop there every season around 3-4 times a year.
Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
I love Sephora. My wallet doesn't because I can't ever seem to go there without finding an amazing can't-live-without-it product that I just have to buy.
Bianca W.
Price is high but the quality is so good. Kind of wish employees were nicer but every time I go in I always leave with a new product they helped me find😊
Stacy C.
Murrieta, CA
This is my go to place for all things make up and beauty care. I never leave without spending too much money. I could live in sephora if they'd let me!!
Nicole D.
I own a Julep polish that I purchased at sephora and I really love the color. They are a little spendy for polish but sometimes you get what you pay for.
Breanna W.
Madison Hts, MI
Is sephora or Ulta better ??
Sam C.
I'm super low maintenance and rarely wear make up, but like to doll up on occasion. What are some good bits from this brand (not necessarily the cheapest)?
Cindy O.
How is Sephora better than other stores?
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
What's your favorite Sephora product?
Ariadna O.
Pharr, TX
Any one know if i can return makeup i just buy it yesturday