BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
mariah L.
I love this store! This is one of my favorite stores to shop at! I love to buy makeup from this store! Every time I go every one is so nice and helpful!
Kaycie W.
Pooler, GA
Great selection of products and a very user-friendly app. Definitely my go-to store for all things beauty, whether it be makeup, hair care, or fragrance.
Erin C.
Higganum, CT
Sephora is one of my go to stores when ever I'm looking for that perfect beauty item! I have never been to a sephora where the staff wasn't 100% helpful!
Amber S.
Bridgeport , AL
Sephora is my favorite store in the whole world. There's so many good things there although some of them are pricey but each product is worth every penny
Emilee C.
Grand Rivers
I love Sephora. Their perks are way better than ulta and they'll make you a free sample of any product there that you'd like to try. You can't beat that.
Bianca W.
Price is high but the quality is so good. Kind of wish employees were nicer but every time I go in I always leave with a new product they helped me find😊
Alyssa R.
Tucson, AZ
My favorite make up store! I LOVE shopping here! The employees are always so helpful and I'm always able to find what I am looking for and so much more!
Silvia R.
Bentonville, AR
I'm addicted to Sephora! I love going to the store as well as shopping online! They have the best selection of products and very knowledgeable employees!
Sheena T.
White House, TN
Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil
I'm just learning how to fill my eyebrows. This is the BEST pencil I have tried so far. Absolutely LOVE it!!!!!!
Samantha H.
Boston, MA
love having a rewards card at Sephora where you can accumulate points for free sample gifts. Also love how you get free gift during your birthday month!
Brittany S.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Has anyone ever gotten any cool samples from here?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
What do you like more -- Sephora or ulta??
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Which would you prefer ? Sephora or MAC ?
Maddy M.
Lisbon, OH
I am looking for a new foundation that works for me. I currently use MAC prolong wear and it gives good coverage but I feel that it leaves my skin looking oily by the end of the day. My skin is very oily and also I have some acne, so I am looking for a full coverage makeup that will not leave my skin oily. Any suggestions?
Madame c.