- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is, hands- down, the best place to buy beauty products. The staff is kind and knowledgeable. They don't try to avoid you when they see you approaching. Although their rewards program only lets you puck from set rewards, it's still preferable to shop here than another beauty franchise.
I had a love/hate relationship with Sephora. I love how many brands and products they have, the helpfulness of the employees, and the fact that they will give you samples of almost any products. My deal with them is the points system. I have over 1,000 points but all the rewards are junk! And the good 750+ point rewards sell out super quick. I prefer Ulta. They have an amazing selection of brands and I like their point system better.
I'm biased working at Ulta, but I feel as though Sephora is not friendly overall. I don't feel like they are willing to help and encourage or teach, rather they are more "experts" and feel the staff thinks they are superior. However, I like having products there I can't get in Ulta, like Kat Von D and Bite.
One of my go to beauty stores, especially when a product first comes out. The people there are always super nice at the locations nearest to me and very helpful. I am not someone who wears makeup all the time, but I do like it a lot and wear it occasionally. Going into stores like this seems like it would be intimidating to someone who is an occasional wearer or to a noob, but that hasn't been my experience. Would recommend shopping here.
I really love this store cause it has my favorite make up brands, but I don't like most of the workers. They look at you funny and they make it seem as if you've never work make up in your life and they make you feel stupid. Honestly I only go for the products because all of the people there seem stuck up.
What I love about Sephora is their atmosphere. The sales associates are knowledgeable and always willing to help, but they don't force you to interact. Considering the amount of people milling in the store at all times, it really is quite impressive that the displays are reasonably neat and well-stocked.
It bit high in price. Great selection of anything and everything makeup, hair, and body. Plus if you sign up for their rewards program you get a free gift for your birthday. Oh and you can try almost any product in the store before buying and they have great staff to help you find the right shade
I love to order from Sephora online but am not a fan of our store, the sales people are not very friendly or helpful. I usually will ask questions at the JC Penny Sephora and order online. But I do like the products and I feel like you get more samples and specials when you use the mobile site.
My skin tone changes greatly by the seasons(pasty White in winter, nice deep tan in the summer) and Sephora always helps me find the right color for each season, along with new lip and eye colors to compliment. I just wish it was easier to find the same color foundation across different brands.
My boyfriend cannot get me out of this store! I'm really into testing before buying and I really appreciate how they give me a bunch of products to test out. They usually have everything I'm looking for and I've also become crazy about their website and the free gifts they sent with purchase.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos