BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
My absolute go-to for my favorite beauty products' great to find new beauty brands and the newest releases. Love that you can get samples of products too!
Cassandra M.
I like all the options sephora offers with brands and price points. I generally shop sephora online-- also love the samples you can include in each order.
Yonca I.
Ann Arbor, MI
The points with every purchase, the shipping and the samples are great. I also find it so good that you can send the products back of you don't like them!
Taylor Ashtin L.
Morrilton
Love Sephora. Kat Von D makeup is amazing. I love their selection, friendly and helpful staff. I love making the trip! Look forward to it for days before.
Kim B.
Porter, TX
Sephora is my daughter and mines favorite! We love being able to go in and try out products and the sales people are always very knowledgeable and helpful.
I personally think that the brand is awesome❤I mostly go to Sephora for my make-up shopping. There you find whatever you need from mascaras to face masks.
Mac H.
Auburn Hills, MI
They have the best makeup! You can sample it all before buying so you always know if you're getting the right shade or if that lipstick looks good on you.
Nassari E.
Provo, UT
Love walking through Sephora. There is a wonderful selection of lipsticks and blushes that I love trying on. The rewards incentives are such a great perk!
Imani E.
I love the lipsticks they have. Often times i feel that sephora branded products equally match or surpass other brand names and the price is always better.
Diana d.
The best thing about sephora is that you can sample and play with the products before buying. This comes especially handy when purchasing pricier items.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?