- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Seohora is every girls dream store. If you walk in there you will most definitely walk out with something. If you love make up Sephora is the go to place.
Great beauty store. I loved the birthday freebie this year-- it was tarte! Mostly high end brands, but things you can't find at Ulta like KVD for example.
It has very nice high class products. There are tons of options available. The only reason I didn't give it all the stars is because it can be very pricey.
I love these stores. Need a product and they don't have it in store? They will send it to you for free. They have only prestige and Sephora brand products.
Sephora is the best in that it carries a wide range of products and brands. There's something for everyone. Their holiday packages and deals can't be beat.
I like going here for brands that don't sell at ULTA. I just feel the workers are always judgey and irritated with me. I also don't like the reward system.
Went into the Sephora in my local mall last Sunday for a custom makeover. I was very happy with the makeup artist and the choices she made looked great!!!
It obviously varies from store to store, but I always find the employees to be a hit or miss. If you have patience the products are 100% worth the stress!
Sephora is expensive for a middle "classer". I have received gifts from this store and LOVED their product. The quality is awesome. I just can't afford it.
I absolutely love shopping at Sephora! All the top products in one place, free samples, and deluxe samples! I rarely shop elsewhere for my beauty products.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos