- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Tartelette in bloom is my absolutely favorite eye palette!!! I use it every day and can't get enough! Perfect colors for an everyday look or a night out!!
I love this store and can spend a lot of money very quickly and it's so addicting! I love how you can sample and try on products and the service is great!
Sephora is definitely the source of my beauty addiction. Variety of brands and locations in the city. Plus they have sales for their insiders twice a year
Products they sell are very very high quality. Love the staff. Very helpful and will definitely help you on what are the good products that will match you
Since being a VIB, I love getting points for just going in and buying products. Getting samples is a great way of trying out products before you buy them.
Absolutely the best. I cant say enough good things about Sephora. I love all the brands they have and i love how easy their website is to navigate through.
I love the variety of high end products that the make up counters may not have. I also like that you can do your on thing and ask for help if you need it.
Great experience! I was not sure of what kind of foundation I should get (since I try so many). The employees were very helpful and I got the best of all.
Sephora is a great place to buy makeup. Anything that you may be looking for, the only down fall I would say is that the items are so pricey and expensive.
In love with Sephora brushes, super soft and really easy to blend makeup on the face and look really cute, classy, and elegant. 5/5 recommend any of them.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos