BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
I could easily spend an entire day in this place.... the have anything you could possibly imagine when it comes to beauty products and skincare. My favorite thing about it, is that you can sample almost any type of make-up - I always go here when I need a new foundation and sample several before I buy one.
Courtney K.
Norfolk, VA
sephora has the best products, and the most helpful staff. I know that every single time i am going in to the store, i will get exactly what i need. Sephora carries the best of the best brands and they are organized well. I love that the salespeople are really more focused on helping you find what you need, rather than just selling to you, or gossiping. Some makeup stores can be intimidating, but Sephora isnt.
Sabra L.
STOCKTON, CA
Beautiful texture, color and high end fee make up. Sephora brings out the best features in your face by supplying the best tools. The creativity increases as you find all your favorite daily must have products. The liquid black eyeliner and mascara are legit when it comes to cat eyes!! You KNOW your face will be ready for anything!!
Shanna N.
Tucson, AZ
Sephora is my go-to place for makeup. Their rewards system is great, and despite being pricey, their customer service and products are great. I swear by their foundation brand and their highlighter. The workers are so nice and helpful every time I go in, and their online customer service is great.
Regina S.
I LOVE Sephora. Walking into the store is DANGEROUS!!!! Buyer beware: you will walk out with a lot more than you expected to buy! I find the sales associates very knowledgeable and they will tell you their personal opinion on the products you are buying whether they are worth it or not. Although I hate online shopping and 95% of the stuff I tend to return, it is significantly cheaper and safer for me to stop there 😂
Katie W.
Lenexa, KS
My work friends and I will occasionally stop by here on our lunch breaks and get ourselves in trouble with our boyfriends for spending too much money. I LOVE this place and all of the options and scents and colors. They are always very helpful picking the right shade or scent based on preference.
Shealyn M.
Buffalo, NY
The customer service at Sephora is generally awesome! The associates are very knowledgeable about the different products and if you ask they will often give you samples of products to try before buying them, since we all know the feeling of buying something and realizing it's not what we wanted!
Ashley S.
Cincinnati, OH
The best source to get your high end and luxury makeup and skincare products! I love being able to go into the store and get help learning a new makeup skill or recommendation for a new product. They also have a beauty subscription box where they send you monthly samples to discover new products.
Donnah L.
Las vegas, NV
I love how Sephora has many locations here in Las Vegas. I also love their rewards system and getting freebies in your birthday. They have a large variety of brands at their store. Too bad they are a little pricier than the other stores. But I would still shop here of course due to their rewards
Margaret C.
Great online interface. Free shipping at $50 which is fairly easy to reach. Stores can vary in quality (some are well organized, some are a mess). I really appreciate being able to try the samples of makeup, but I've found lately that less sampler tools (disposable wands for applying, makeup remover, etc) are available.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?