BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
Sephora is a great place to buy makeup. Anything that you may be looking for, the only down fall I would say is that the items are so pricey and expensive.
P B.
The stores are always clean, organized,bright, and inviting. The staff is knowledgeable and always eager to help. I would recommend this store every time.
Dayana S.
Kissimmee , FL
I cannot go to the mall and not go in this store I am like $100 dollars away from becoming a VIB ROUGE the staff is so friendly and helpful love the store
Chelsea P.
Dublin, GA
Like any other beauty store, you can find great products. I love that they always keep up with the current styles and what to look for in the near future.
Jeannette A.
Santa Ana, CA
My favorite store ! Both in person and online. Customer service is awesome the helpers are really nice they are always attent to help those who need help.
Nassari E.
Provo, UT
Love walking through Sephora. There is a wonderful selection of lipsticks and blushes that I love trying on. The rewards incentives are such a great perk!
Cory H.
Sephora has every kind of makeup and high end hair product you could ever need! It's so fun to get recommendations from the employees and try new products!
I personally think that the brand is awesome❤I mostly go to Sephora for my make-up shopping. There you find whatever you need from mascaras to face masks.
Renata A.
Union , NJ
Absolutely the best. I cant say enough good things about Sephora. I love all the brands they have and i love how easy their website is to navigate through.
Yonca I.
Ann Arbor, MI
The points with every purchase, the shipping and the samples are great. I also find it so good that you can send the products back of you don't like them!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?