BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Whitney G.
Duluth, MN
My FAVORITE beauty supply store. They carry all of the brands I use for my daily routine, making the process of shopping go by fast which is so convenient!
Lauren K.
Fairfax
Love Love Love going to sephora. I go just to look at makeup all the time. They have so many varieties its hard not to go to sephora to buy what you need.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This is by far my favorite beauty store
It's so chic and we'll laid out it has a great atmosphere. Any time I need high end beauty products I go here first
Mirna N.
Springfield, MA
All my makeup products are from sephora.Great prices, Products are very long lasting. Every product is well worth it. Definitely recommend their lipsticks.
Amanda M.
Keyser, WV
This is the best store for all my beauty needs, the services both online and in store are helpful. The product representatives are knowledgeable and nice.
barbie m.
Sephora is the first place I go when I'm looking for good quality makeup products. They have such a variety and you know you get what you're paying for :)
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
It has very nice high class products. There are tons of options available. The only reason I didn't give it all the stars is because it can be very pricey.
Jenna T.
La Crosse, WI
I recently bought some glitter eyeshadow at Sephora. It was a beautiful gold, and was not too expensive. The employees were very nice and helpful as well.
Toia-Renee E.
I absolutely love shopping at Sephora! All the top products in one place, free samples, and deluxe samples! I rarely shop elsewhere for my beauty products.
Alison R.
Orlando, FL
App is amazing and easy to use. Great way to track points! I like that the emails aren't too annoying and the deals through the app are actually worth it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?