- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
This store.. Is like heaven to girls. The makeup and quality is just flawless.. Amazing products. It might be pricey but, definitely worth every bit of it!
Tartelette in bloom is my absolutely favorite eye palette!!! I use it every day and can't get enough! Perfect colors for an everyday look or a night out!!
This is the best store for all my beauty needs, the services both online and in store are helpful. The product representatives are knowledgeable and nice.
Products they sell are very very high quality. Love the staff. Very helpful and will definitely help you on what are the good products that will match you
I have Sephora foundation and I liked it at first, but the main ingredient is talc, which causes cancer. Other than their foundation, I like the lipsticks.
I love the variety of high end products that the make up counters may not have. I also like that you can do your on thing and ask for help if you need it.
I love Sephora because they offer free makeovers and teach you how to do your makeup at the same time. my favorite purchase was my contour kit by Anastasia
In love with Sephora brushes, super soft and really easy to blend makeup on the face and look really cute, classy, and elegant. 5/5 recommend any of them.
I absolutely love shopping at Sephora! All the top products in one place, free samples, and deluxe samples! I rarely shop elsewhere for my beauty products.
Sephora everything has what I'm looking for, prices are high, but everything is good quality, depending the store, you can have good staff helping you out.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos