BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kate S.
Jupiter, FL
Sephora is a great store for buying different cosmetic products. However, they do not carry IT cosmetics, which is a current favorite. I find it hard to find someone to help unless you have scheduled an appointment for a makeover or facial. I usually only go to sephora when I want to try new products on my own.
Yahaira V.
Pennsauken, NJ
Best store to find beauty products, shop at your local store or online. Staff is always avaliable with your needs and super friendly. They can help you with any questions you may have about any of the products they have avaliable. Great suggestions for other products and you will walk out with something and a super smile .
Katrina M.
De Leon Spgs, FL
Just wen there yesterday! I love sephora I love that they have samples I can try before making a purchase! I wish the Sephora in volusia mall was bigger but everytime I go there I leave happy! I will definitely shop there everytime!
Jesa M.
Edmond, OK
I love that they have the option to pay $10 for a year of free 2 day shipping! Always super friendly customer service when I visit the store. They're very helpful in finding what I need. Great return policies too! I shop here often.
TaKiera E.
Richmond , VA
A few months ago I was curious about highlighting and contouring so I went to Sephora. I was truly overwhelmed with the choices to make about what was best for my complexion. However, the staff at Sephora was knowledgeable and were very friendly. They helped me chose the color for my complexion.
francesca m.
i've gotten a foundation brush from sephora and i absolutely love it. it's my favorite to blend out any foundation. i believe it was called the complexion brush.. not too sure. i love going into sephora the workers are so nice and helpful. i could spend hours in there looking at all the products they have.
Shea H.
Longmont, CO
This would be my go-to store for beauty if only it were closer to me! I love Sephora. Every time I go into one, the staff are super nice and helpful with my questions. They have incredible deals and fast shipping (if I order online). The closest one is an hour away, otherwise I'd be here everyday.
India M.
Moultrie, GA
The shopping experience depends on the store, but I've never had any bad ones. Sephora is a one stop shop for all the things you need (and some you didn't know you needed). They'll give you a tester of pretty much anything which is so important. I could spend days in this store and still be happy.
Holly P.
Knightdale, NC
Sephora is my happy place. The employees are always willing and extremely capable of helping me with any needs I have. I am a member of the rouge beauty club, and it is extremely worth my while. I spend money at sephora and can choose gifts at checkout depending on how many points I have accumulated! I once got an entire sample set of fresh products to reduce wrinkles!! The employees are also very willing to give out samples if you are interested in a product.
Claudia R.
Gainesville
I generally buy my makeup at Sephora. There's such a large variety, and I'm a huge fan of their rewards program. My biggest issue with the Sephora brand is that they test on animals. It keeps me from buying the more adorable Sephora brand options. They do have a good array of products that are cruelty-free though.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?