BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Emma R.
Sephora is my go-to store for quality beauty products. I usually buy from their website, which is easy to navigate and has free shipping on orders above $50.
Alyssa F.
Brighton, CO
THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORE. They always have what I want there and I am never disappointed with the costumer service. That really know what their talk about!
Michelle O.
Myrtle Beach, SC
They are very knowable and willing to help. They also will give you samples to try. The only bad thing is sometimes they get busy and you have wait for help.
Jenni B.
Ponchatoula, LA
There's always so much going on at Sephora! I like the busy atmosphere and the employees are always super knowledgeable about the products they are selling!
ariana l.
Hesperia, CA
the eyeshadows i think smudge a little too much, but the lipsticks are really nice! i would buy again! never used the mascaras, will def be my next purchase.
Shannon C.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love Sephora. They carry all of my favorite makeup brands and give you samples of almost anything you want. And I love the rewards program that they have.
Erica A.
Love Sephora, they help me branch out to all the other brands I love to use like Morphe, Anastasia,.. etc. they're specific brand is great too, nice prices.
Yonca I.
Ann Arbor, MI
The points with every purchase, the shipping and the samples are great. I also find it so good that you can send the products back of you don't like them!
Jenna T.
La Crosse, WI
I recently bought some glitter eyeshadow at Sephora. It was a beautiful gold, and was not too expensive. The employees were very nice and helpful as well.
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
My absolute go-to for my favorite beauty products' great to find new beauty brands and the newest releases. Love that you can get samples of products too!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?