BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Michelle O.
Myrtle Beach, SC
They are very knowable and willing to help. They also will give you samples to try. The only bad thing is sometimes they get busy and you have wait for help.
Taylor H.
Perrysburg, OH
I love how you can test every product that they have before purchasing. There return policy is pretty awesome. Most things are high priced but great quality.
Sheena H.
Mount Olive, NC
Sephora collection mini sponges are the best. They fit perfectly into my travel bags and are easy to clean. Shopping at sephora is always a great experience.
Sarah B.
Columbus, OH
Every time I've gone into a Sephora store they are there willing to help me with whatever I need. More often then not I find what I'm looking for every time
Khahlilah D.
Oklahoma City, OK
This place is like ToysRUs for makeup lovers. It's not intimidating and you feel like you can try out new looks and techniques with help from the employees.
Shaun G.
North Miami, FL
This is a great store! They always have everything that I need when I need it. I love their perfume selection as well as their makeup and skincare inventory.
Melanie B.
Pennington Gap, VA
Bought Benefit They're Real lengthening mascara and omg it's my favorite! I honestly will probably never go back to another mascara well for now anyway. Lol.
Gabbie Q.
Venus, TX
I used the Laura mercier translucent powder, and it is the best setting powder. The best thing about it, is that you get no flash back and it doesn't crease.
Megan R.
Love Sephora! Wish the stores were bigger. Sometimes it feels like you can't browse because it's so crowded with product and people. Also, points are great!
Nicole W.
Clovis, CA
Great place for to find any kind of makeup, skincare, fragrance and everything in between. Sometimes they can be a bit overpriced but the selection is great.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?