- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
They are very knowable and willing to help. They also will give you samples to try. The only bad thing is sometimes they get busy and you have wait for help.
I love how you can test every product that they have before purchasing. There return policy is pretty awesome. Most things are high priced but great quality.
Sephora collection mini sponges are the best. They fit perfectly into my travel bags and are easy to clean. Shopping at sephora is always a great experience.
Every time I've gone into a Sephora store they are there willing to help me with whatever I need. More often then not I find what I'm looking for every time
This place is like ToysRUs for makeup lovers. It's not intimidating and you feel like you can try out new looks and techniques with help from the employees.
This is a great store! They always have everything that I need when I need it. I love their perfume selection as well as their makeup and skincare inventory.
Bought Benefit They're Real lengthening mascara and omg it's my favorite! I honestly will probably never go back to another mascara well for now anyway. Lol.
I used the Laura mercier translucent powder, and it is the best setting powder. The best thing about it, is that you get no flash back and it doesn't crease.
Love Sephora! Wish the stores were bigger. Sometimes it feels like you can't browse because it's so crowded with product and people. Also, points are great!
Great place for to find any kind of makeup, skincare, fragrance and everything in between. Sometimes they can be a bit overpriced but the selection is great.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos