BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Maria D.
Staten Island, NY
I always shop at Sephora for my makeup and skin products. They do carry a wide variety of different brands which is great. They carry it from affordable to high-end products. They give away free samples and birthday gifts. The only thing I can complain about is that they barely have any discounts on items.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
Love love love this store!! I spend way too much there. It's easy to spend money there! I do like the Sephora brand products they work very well for the price!! Love it! If you are a major makeup junkie like me you will LOVE Sephora! I really like that you can get samples and try before you buy!!
Whitney H.
Herriman, UT
I love Sephoras customer service! They are always willing to work through any issues. I also love their two-day shipping that you can either buy for a year for $10 or if you are VIB Rouge you automatically get. This makes ordering online very easy and convenient, also is a great way to buy gifts!
Melissa Z.
Besides being one of the best stores when it comes to makeup, they are also incredibly helpful. I recently ran in for help when I realized I forgot my makeup before an important event. They quickly helped me perfect my makeup and sent me out the door with some samples to touch up throughout the night
Katy U.
Odessa, TX
Sephora is definitely a go-to spot when it comes to buying beauty products. They always have a nice selection and the newest released products. I probably spend 1-2k dollars a year at Sephora. Products are always high quality. However, the employees and customer service are not always up to par.
Jesa M.
Edmond, OK
I love that they have the option to pay $10 for a year of free 2 day shipping! Always super friendly customer service when I visit the store. They're very helpful in finding what I need. Great return policies too! I shop here often.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA
I Love Sephora!!!! It is the first place i go in the mall. I also shop online with them. I shop on there site more cause i dont have one in my city. Everyone is so helpful and give great recommendation in store. I would recommend them to any beauty addict. Just bring loss of money cause a little expensive but worth it.
Claudia R.
Gainesville
I generally buy my makeup at Sephora. There's such a large variety, and I'm a huge fan of their rewards program. My biggest issue with the Sephora brand is that they test on animals. It keeps me from buying the more adorable Sephora brand options. They do have a good array of products that are cruelty-free though.
Jennifer H.
Deltona, FL
I love this store. I mean, I REALLY love this store. They have high-end cosmetics so don't look for drugstore brands here. I have never been in a Sephora where the employees weren't eager to help find exactly what I was looking for. They are knowledgeable and friendly. You are also able to request samples of products that you are interested in so you can try them before making the investment.
Yahaira V.
Pennsauken, NJ
Best store to find beauty products, shop at your local store or online. Staff is always avaliable with your needs and super friendly. They can help you with any questions you may have about any of the products they have avaliable. Great suggestions for other products and you will walk out with something and a super smile .
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?