BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Shanon W.
Carrollton, Ga
I use to love ulta because they were usually more cost efficient and the points can be redeemed for coupons but Sephora just has better quality store brands.
Chelsie G.
Prairieville, LA
I LOVE sephora, it's like a makeup/ beauty lovers wonderland ! They have almost ANYTHING you could think of, to makeup, hair products, brushes, perfume, etc
Fatima E.
Perfect, amazing products!!! Not very affordable but worth the price. Very pigmented and has high end products and you can basically get any makeup products.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
My favorite store for buying makeup! It has a huge selection and the best return policy ever. Also, being a Beauty Insider member gives you so many bonuses.
Shauny P.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love Sephora! Unfortunately the store in my area is super small and the ladies aren't always as helpful as they should be but I love the store in general.
marisa c.
Stockton, CA
I love that Sephora offers samples of any product. I have sensitive skin so I love that I can try it out before paying money for something I can never wear.
Linda K.
Jermyn, PA
I love going into Sephora. My favorite store is in NYC. I like that they give you nice birthday gifts too. They carry about 90% of beauty products out there.
Delilah J.
Riverdale, GA
I love this store the people in my area are so nice. Lipstick is a everyday must. also the eyeshadows are my favorite. This place is so put toget and clean.
Cassidie-Joelle C.
Doral, FL
Sephora is the best place to shop for beauty products. They always have special deals and collections.. plus they give you free samples with every purchase!
Hannah H.
Sephora is definitely my go-to makeup store! Kat von d is my favorite makeup brand and it's sephora exclusive and it has the best, in store, high end makeup.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?