BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Katie A.
Santa Barbara, CA
I always recommend Sephora. Between the customer service that you receive in store, and their mobile app, you are sure to be able to find anything that you might need in your beauty routine. The mobile app is probably one of my favorite things about the store. You can keep a virtual list of everything you have purchased from them as well as put a list together of new products that you are looking to try out.
crmn m.
Obviously, this is everyone's favorite store. They're have everything you could ever want or need and all the ones I've been to their customer service is great, they are friendly and helpful and they know what they're talking about. The only bad thing I can say about Sephora is their points/rewards system. You spend so much money to just get little sample items. I wish you would be able to get extra discounts full size items.
TaKiera E.
Richmond , VA
A few months ago I was curious about highlighting and contouring so I went to Sephora. I was truly overwhelmed with the choices to make about what was best for my complexion. However, the staff at Sephora was knowledgeable and were very friendly. They helped me chose the color for my complexion.
Tami B.
Agawam , MA
This is a go to for beauty products. Not only can you find makeup but hair and skincare things as well. They have everything organized by brand and color and it's easy to sort through. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. They will even take a photo of your skin tone and find the right makeup for you.
Whitney H.
Herriman, UT
I love Sephoras customer service! They are always willing to work through any issues. I also love their two-day shipping that you can either buy for a year for $10 or if you are VIB Rouge you automatically get. This makes ordering online very easy and convenient, also is a great way to buy gifts!
Sarah M.
Tucson, AZ
While I like Sephora, I find that its location in malls is a little overwhelming. All of the products are good, and the shopping experience compares to Ulta. The prices are good, although they don't tend to have as many deals. When it comes to buying makeup, I find it easier to run into Ulta than go to a mall for Sephora.
Katrina M.
De Leon Spgs, FL
Just wen there yesterday! I love sephora I love that they have samples I can try before making a purchase! I wish the Sephora in volusia mall was bigger but everytime I go there I leave happy! I will definitely shop there everytime!
Raquel L.
Sephora is my heaven on earth. So many amazing brands, not to mention the free samples of high-end products! I absolutely love how pretty much everything has a try-me sample out on the displays! I will shop at Sephora any time my wallet allows me! My only complaint is how busy my local Sephora is all the time, but that's to be expected!
Caterina B.
Wilmington, DE
Hands down my favorite store!! A great selection of brands to choose from. The workers are always super friendly and helpful. You can ask for a sample of anything and offer a generous return policy. I prefer to shop online for the promos and samples and point perks that they may not have in store.
Sasha S.
What is there not to love about Sephora? It's my favorite beauty store to go to. They always have the top brands in stock. I love that i can shop online on their website also. They give points for every dollar spent, and give me a gift on my birthday also. It will always be my go to beauty store!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?