BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Madison S.
Batesville, AR
Great store, with an even greater selection. Affordable prices, but there are also high end products. There is definitely something for everyone at Sephora.
Jordyn S.
Bay Village, OH
Sephora has high quality products for all beauty needs. Although quite pricey, products are usually high quality and staff is helpful when picking products.
Samantha B.
Sephora has a good variety of products however most store are very compact compared to the ulta stores. The staff however is quite helpful at some locations.
Madeline M.
New Braunfels, TX
I love this store so much that I am a VIB, mainly because they offer samples you can take home and try whenever you want to and it's more convenient for you!
Michelle O.
Myrtle Beach, SC
They are very knowable and willing to help. They also will give you samples to try. The only bad thing is sometimes they get busy and you have wait for help.
Eveli C.
Saint Paul, MN
I love going to sephora. It's a shame that I don't have one super close to home. There are so many wonderful products here skin care, cosmetics. Everything!
Paula S.
Barcelona, Catalunya
Their variety of products to choose and good qualities, they have professional assistants at the stores that can help you to find what you are searching for.
marisa c.
Stockton, CA
I love that Sephora offers samples of any product. I have sensitive skin so I love that I can try it out before paying money for something I can never wear.
Feather P.
Payson, AZ
I could live inside of Sephora! I love that I can actually try on the makeup before I buy it. The sales reps are helpful, but low key if you want them to be!
maggie o.
Normal, IL
I love Sephora for having all the luxury brand makeup that i cannot find at Ulta. However they are not always in stock and nothing really ever goes on sale.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?