- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Great store, with an even greater selection. Affordable prices, but there are also high end products. There is definitely something for everyone at Sephora.
Sephora has high quality products for all beauty needs. Although quite pricey, products are usually high quality and staff is helpful when picking products.
Sephora has a good variety of products however most store are very compact compared to the ulta stores. The staff however is quite helpful at some locations.
I love this store so much that I am a VIB, mainly because they offer samples you can take home and try whenever you want to and it's more convenient for you!
They are very knowable and willing to help. They also will give you samples to try. The only bad thing is sometimes they get busy and you have wait for help.
I love going to sephora. It's a shame that I don't have one super close to home. There are so many wonderful products here skin care, cosmetics. Everything!
Their variety of products to choose and good qualities, they have professional assistants at the stores that can help you to find what you are searching for.
I love that Sephora offers samples of any product. I have sensitive skin so I love that I can try it out before paying money for something I can never wear.
I could live inside of Sephora! I love that I can actually try on the makeup before I buy it. The sales reps are helpful, but low key if you want them to be!
I love Sephora for having all the luxury brand makeup that i cannot find at Ulta. However they are not always in stock and nothing really ever goes on sale.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos