BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Joanna I.
Bronx, NY
This store is the best one stop shop for high end makeup. I was a little disappointed last time as they don't carry every brand but overall they are great!!
Kristian D.
Chalmette, LA
Love everything about sephora, its my favorite place to shop for makeup. Always amazing products and in stores the workers are always so jelpful and polite.
Kaitlynn J.
High quality makeup and TONS of it!!! If you are looking for something unique then this is your store. I just recently started shopping here and I love it!!
Hope H.
Always a new set up that is fun to play with. New products are always front and center. Sometimes the employees can be a bit snobby and borderline insulting.
Meaghan V.
Patchogue, NY
Tarte bronzing oil is simple and easy to apply. No streaking or orange color. Smell is less offensive than the average tanning product. Tan last about a week
Victoria M.
Freedom, PA
Kate Somerville exfolikate. I use this twice a week and it makes my face as soft as a baby. Its pricey, but it works and I don't want to be ever without it.
Aliyah L.
I LOVE Sephora! I mean, what girl doesn't? They have everything!! The girls at my store are so sweet and always there to help someone out. They are the best!
Sarha A.
Bakersfield, CA
Sephora is like disneyland for make up junkies! My favorite store. I love that i get free gifts for my birthday and i love how friendly the staff always is.
Taylor H.
Perrysburg, OH
I love how you can test every product that they have before purchasing. There return policy is pretty awesome. Most things are high priced but great quality.
HOLLY S.
Phoenix , AZ
I LOVE SEPHORA! This place is always stocked with the best quality stuff. They have a lot of different brands with a wide variety of products to choose from.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?