- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I recently went in to look for a new foundation. One of the employees color matched me and gave me three foundations to try and I ended up loving nars sheer glow. My holy grail foundation as it offers light to medium coverage with a lovely healthy glow. Great experience at sephora and foundation
I use Sephora's professional black brush set every day. It comes in a cute little leather carrying case that keeps them safe and clean, and I got to pick out a free product to go with it because it was on special when I got it. I got the urban decay eye primer which I also looooove. These brushes are super soft and precise! My only complaint is that they shed like crazy after a while. I need a new set soon. But I will be getting the exact same one !
Such a great beauty store that has a lot to offer in way of selection and quality products. I prefer shopping online, as sometimes the associates can be a little pushy and overwhelming, but overall, this is one of my favorite go-to beauty stores when I'm wanting to look at a variety of new products
I Love Sephora!!!! It is the first place i go in the mall. I also shop online with them. I shop on there site more cause i dont have one in my city. Everyone is so helpful and give great recommendation in store. I would recommend them to any beauty addict. Just bring loss of money cause a little expensive but worth it.
I wish sephora would stop taking all my money. I'm a VIB and I probably shouldn't be but I convince myself that the points will be worth it eventually. Some of the stuff is way overpriced but the sephora brand itself has some hidden gems. Do research before you go and you can get some great stuff.
probably every makeup fanatic favorite place, from free samples to free 15 min makeovers and facials. very helpful place that allows you to make online orders in the store that is free shipping and takes 3 business days (a lot of the time is actually faster than the "flash" shipping offered online)
This is the holy grail of beauty stores! They have so many brands to choose from and their representatives are always so willing to help out. Their rewards program is great and I highly recommend checking out their online rewards bazaar. It's kind of annoying that you have to buy something in order to get the reward shipped but it's usually worth it.
The chain Sephora as a whole I absolutely love. But I will say most store have an issue as far as customer service goes. I almost always try to do my purchases online versus going into a brick and mortar because I don't want to deal with the attitude the employees exhibit. It is ridiculous that such a huge chain cannot get this issue under control.
What an awesome store, I love the fact that they are so helpful and have all my beauty must haves. I always get tons of free samples from them and the items arrive just on time and wrapped with care. When I go to the store I love how they even give birthday freebies and free makeovers for the VIPs.
I've used many different products from Sephora such as Mascara, eye liner, eye brow pencil, and lip gloss. Sephora offers great products as well as cheaper good quality products that work equally as awesome. I would continue to shop here whenever I need to purchase any additional cosmetic products.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos